Wednesday, 26 April 2023 : Webinar – Promotional & Presentation Skills for Practitioners [6.30-8.00 p.m.]
- Free for CPP Members only. A 90 minute interactive online workshop to help build confidence in presenting, reflect on what might be holding you back from delivering confidently and to refresh your presentation skills whether you are delivering information to the public, other healthcare professionals or presenting your own case-history.
- Saturday 18th March 2023 : CPD Seminar Series – The Therapeutic Relationship and Practitioner Resilience (rescheduled from October 2022).
- Wednesday, 26 April 2023 : Webinar – Promotional & Presentation Skills for Practitioners [6.30-8.00 p.m.]
- Saturday 30th September 2023 : AGM & CPD Seminar Series – Schedule 20 Part 2 and Restricted Herbs in Clinical Practice.
Preliminary dates for 2024:
- Saturday 16th March 2024 : CPD Seminar Series.
- Saturday 5th October 2024 : AGM & CPD Seminar Series.
To purchase the recording of previous webinars:
The following CPP webinars were recorded and are available to purchase for £50 using the link below:
The 2021 Autumn Webinar entitled “Routes of Administration in Herbal Practice“
The 2021 Spring Webinar entitled “Covid-19: The contribution of Phytotherapy in the short and long term“
The 2020 Autumn Webinar entitled “From Menarche to the Menopause“
Click to purchase access to previous webinar recordings
To access the presentations from previous seminars:
You can access the presentations online only to the seminars that have a password attached to them and you must have a correct password for each seminar. Click on the relevant link below and enter your password to access the seminar content.
If you are interested in the contents of a particular presentation from the seminars prior to 2017, please contact CPP directly via the Contact Us page.
5th March 2022 – Approaches to Mens Health and Wellbeing
5th October 2019 – Phytotherapy of the Skin
23rd March 2019 – The Microbiome and the Gut Brain Axis
6th October 2018 – A Phytotherapeutic Approach to Bladder Problems