- Saturday 18th March 2023 : CPD Seminar Series – The Therapeutic Relationship and Practitioner Resilience (rescheduled from October 2022).
- Wednesday, 26 April 2023 : Webinar – Promotional & Presentation Skills for Practitioners [6.30-8.00 p.m.]
- Saturday 30th September 2023 : AGM & CPD Seminar Series – Schedule 20 Part 2 and Restricted Herbs in Clinical Practice.
Preliminary dates for 2024:
- Saturday 16th March 2024 : CPD Seminar Series.
- Saturday 5th October 2024 : AGM & CPD Seminar Series.
The CPP Spring Webinar took place on Saturday 5th March 2022. Further details are available using the link below:
To purchase the recording of previous webinars:
The following CPP webinars were recorded and are available to purchase for £50 using the link below:
The 2021 Autumn Webinar entitled “Routes of Administration in Herbal Practice“
The 2021 Spring Webinar entitled “Covid-19: The contribution of Phytotherapy in the short and long term“
The 2020 Autumn Webinar entitled “From Menarche to the Menopause“
To access the presentations from previous seminars:
You can access the presentations online only to the seminars that have a password attached to them and you must have a correct password for each seminar. Click on the relevant link below and enter your password to access the seminar content.
If you are interested in the contents of a particular presentation from the seminars prior to 2017, please contact CPP directly via the Contact Us page.